Question Denon AVR- 2313CI no network

rob28x

Novice Member
no Ethernet connection wire is good router is good tested with PS4 and Xbox one both will connect did factory reset still no network network setting page grayed out this system does not have WIFI only Ethernet

dobrykamil

Hi there

With ethernet cable plugged in into both devices, please check router's two LED lights on that particular the RJ-45 socket, at least one should be flashing.If both light are off, then more likely the issue is with network IC circuit on the Denons's hdmi board.

dante01

Distinguished Member
Unplug the receiver from the mains for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in. This will establish a new network reconfiguration onboard the receiver. Note that this receiver has an inherant issue with maintaining a network connection and you may need to do this at least once ebvery 7 days?

rob28x

Novice Member
yeah it has suddenly started connecting now ?? then next time i turned it on it's not connecting

dante01

Distinguished Member
Yeah, I've a 3313 that does the same. I can gurantee that it will lose the connection every 7 days and will only reconnect if you reset it or unplug it and leave it alone for 5 minutes. I've also seen similar issues reported relating to receivers from DEnon launch at and around this period.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom