Denon AVR 2311 Volume Settings Different Inputs

Witterings

If anyone happens to know the answer to save me having to wade through the manual to find out it'd be appreciated.
If I adjust the levels manually of say the DVD input to raise the volume of the centre speaker and lowered the rears, does it then do it for all the inputs ... in other words if I then use the CD input will it have increased the volume of the centre and lowered the rears there as well or does it just store it for each indvidual input?

It's obviously an older amp now and it may even have changed with the the newer amps but if anyone happens to know it'd much appreciated.

Jase

Distinguished Member
It does vary depending on the models. If you adjust them using the main setup menu then it will apply those settings globally for every Mode and Input.

If you adjust them via the remote then the older Denons used to store them via Modes used. Some also did it via Modes and Inputs.

The only way to know for sure is to try it and then check your other Inputs etc.

Witterings

It does vary depending on the models. If you adjust them using the main setup menu then it will apply those settings globally for every Mode and Input.

If you adjust them via the remote then the older Denons used to store them via Modes used. Some also did it via Modes and Inputs.

The only way to know for sure is to try it and then check your other Inputs etc.

Cheers for that, I'll check a couple of different channels and jot down their settings and then try changing one and see if it alters the other.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom