• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon AVR-1912 - Internet Radio constantly dropping

Adamthekiwi

Standard Member
Hi All,

I'm really sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I've yet to find anything similar...

I have a Denon AVR-1912. It's connected via gigabit ethernet (Cat 5e) to a D-Link switch, and then to the Virgin Superhub that is my network's gateway and router (the whole home network is giga-eth). I seem to have no problems with connectivity - other network devices can see the Denon, I have no problems downloading updates and I can stream music without problems from my NAS. When I try to use Internet radio, however, I keep getting dropouts. My network connection is nominally 30Mb/s. Internet radio played through the Tivo has no issues. This behaviour seems to independent of time or network load.

Is this just a problem with the "superhub" as a router or is there something I can do to the Denon to fix this?

Thanks - Adam...

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom