• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon AVR-1910 AMP Settings

jblake20

Standard Member
I have a denon AVR-1910, When I plug the amp into the receiver via a single coaxial wire and play something, a movie. The sound is very quiet and you can hardly tell it is on. I have 2 different sub woofers and the results are the same with both. BOth sub woofers, when plugged into my other receiver work fine, ie. Shake the house when on.

Are there any special settings on the Denon that I need to set, etc to make the sub woofer work??

Please help

Thanks!

andyman2

When I plug the amp into the receiver via a single coaxial wire

Do you mean sub into the receiver? If so, have you run the Audyssey setup? If not then run it, if you have then make sure the sub was seen and all the settings look reasonable and especially that the front speakers are set to small.

jblake20

Standard Member
I ran Audyssey, it did assign large front speakers. I set it to small I think it is a little better. I will give it a try, I havent had a chance to watch a full movie yet.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom