Denon AVR-1906 pre-out problem/question

burgerman52

Standard Member
Hi people!

New to the forum, first post.

So I purchased a new component (Blue Ray player) for my home system and in the process had to disconnect/reconnect all of the cables in and out of my Denon AVR-1906. The 2 sub's were connected in series, through a T connector to one of the "Pre-Out" outouts. I labeled the exact connector on the back of the unit, but it fell off (still think It's the same one). When I hooked everything back up it seems there is no output to the sub. They don't rumble when the volume is turned up, as they did before. I had one of the Geek Squad guys come to look at it, and he says it looks correct, but it seems to be not working (he didn't proclaim to be an expert amplifier or Denon guy). If I disconnect from the back of the amp and touch the cable with my finger, it hums, so I think the sub's are working... Any ideas? Some setting in the Denon not turned on or did it manage to go bad during the hookup process. That's kinda strange... So any ideas?

thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom