• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon Avp A1Hd (3D upgrade)

minder

Hi I own the Denon Avp a1hd Pre- amp, and thinking of getting a 3d blu-ray player, but do not want the 3d upgrade on the Avp as I think it's to expensive.
Is there any other way of getting the full benefits of full 3D hd with out upgrade?
Also the Home Cinema choice magazine did not think it is cost effective, when they reviewed the upgrade.
What are my options?
Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Ambient Fish

A Blu Ray player with twin HDMI outputs would be the next best solution, 1 direct to TV/PJ for video and one to the processor for audio, the latest offers from Oppo are very well regarded here, there are extensive threads for them in the forums.

minder

Hi thanks for the advice, but what if I want to connect to a 3d tv and pj?
With a twin hdmi bd player, and bearing in mind the Denon Avp Pre- amp is not 3d? :confused:

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom