• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale DENON AVC-A1SR BLACK - THX ULTRA2 AV AMPLIFIER

NME17

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Re-Boxed, Reset and Totally Spotless.

Sixteen 24/192 Burr-Brown Differential-mode DACs The AVC-A1SR features 16 of the latest Burr-Brown PCM-1738E highest resolution 24-bit, 192 kHz DACs, in an eight-channel, differential configuration (2-DAC channels per each audio channel).

All Formats DTS-ES Discrete 6.1 / DTS-ES Matrix 6.1 /DTS NEO:6 / DTS 96/24 / Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital EX /Dolby Pro Logic II / THX Surround EX / THX Cinema / THX Ultra2 Cinema / THX Music Mode .

Dolby Headphone replicates the effects of sound from speakers in a room by localizing the sound source at the front or the side as though the listener were enjoying 3D sound at a movie theater.

Icon-based On Screen Display with an RC-871 Remote with Large LCD Touch Panel, macro capability, USB port & more.

Seven x 170 w into 8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.05 % THD.

High-quality Component Video In/Out (100-MHz)

No HDMI or Dolby Atmos, but every other digital / analogue input including CoAxial & Component.
A stunningly beautiful, powerful and accurate amplifier. As-new casing and clean as a whistle. Front small flap damper spring needs replacement - it won’t stay closed. Will deliver within region. Reasonable offers considered.

Price and currency: £175
Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
Payment method: Cash / BACS / PayPal
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

NME17

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, I can offer £100 cash on collection tomorrow.
Hi Paul. I will consider. When I took it out of the box to check all components on Saturday, it appears one of the springs has given out on one side of the front flap and it presently doesn’t remain closed. I should imagine this could be replaced quite easily. It has been repackaged for a period of time and I have only recently decided to sell it. The unit is otherwise fully functional, had never been used very heavily and is absolutely pristine. I am out of town till midweek however. Is this workable for you?

krellmad

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Absolute bargain, fantastic amp for both movies and music. I had mine for years and it would get hammered at times, but never missed a beat. Glws

Paularks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response just got your message. I’m in the area tomorrow for collection if your ok with the price.
Thanks
Paul

Top Bottom