Denon AVC A11XV - firmware recovery, please advice and share firmware

It will be extremely difficult to find now unfortunately. You should contact Denon and ask them if they are prepared to send you a copy, but I am not sure (perhaps Jase will know?) whether it is even possible to flash the firmware over RS-232 on these units.

Assume you have tried a complete factory reset first, having also left the power cable out for a while ?

There may also be a micro-processor reset. I have a slightly earlier Denon, what I am thinking of is something like this (for mine thought)

1617658467047.png

It will be extremely difficult to find now unfortunately. You should contact Denon and ask them if they are prepared to send you a copy, but I am not sure (perhaps Jase will know?) whether it is even possible to flash the firmware over RS-232 on these units.

To be honest, I can't remember how firmware updates were applied on the older Denons. I would imagine it is via RS-232 though.

Best bet for the OP is to contact Denon directly and see if they have the last firmware available and how to apply it.

Denon bude kontaktován.
Proveďte reset a odpojte napájení. To nepomůže. Dokážu to nouzově získat kvůli aktualizaci firmwaru. Červené tlačítko napájení svítí.
Je možné zálohovat firmware na funkční Denon a nahrát jej na nefunkční?
Děkuji
Thomas

Denon bude kontaktován.
Perform a reset and disconnect the power. That won't help. I can get it in an emergency due to a firmware update. The red power button is lit.
Is it possible to back up firmware to a functional Denon and upload it to a non-functional one?
Thank you
Thomas
I think the best course of action would be to contact Denon Directly

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom