Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Denon AVC-A10SE 666

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by rauer, Oct 30, 2004.

1. rauer

rauer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Jeesh, makes me wish I was in the process of getting an AV amp myself. 10SE's for 666€ at TSN Versand in Germany.

I have never heard the amp myself but it still seems to be pretty highly regarded. Might lack a bit in the bells & whistles department but the power amps and build quality should be better than on most newer ones..

On the other hand, maybe I just should buy one myself. Can you ever have too many AV gear? :zonked:

2. Henry

Henry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I'm surprised to see that someone's still selling this amp. It is an excellent amp but a little long in the tooth now. I've had one for around 4 years now. Probably not bad value at €666 but would've thought you could pick one up second hand for around that without having to learn German!

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,905
    They stopped making them two or three years ago so these must have been found in a dealer's attic covered in dust.

Henry's comment about being long in the tooth should be taken in the context that an E Type Jaguar is also long in the tooth.

4. benji_m

benji_m

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yes, unless Denon have cleared out some very very old stock. I can't quite imagine anyone could possibly keep a brand new unit that long without ebaying it if all else failed! A brilliant amp though, and at that price I imagine a very tasty bargain :)