Denon and Bose

D

doc_wpipe

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a system which will comprise of a Denon AV receiver and Bose speajer system to link up all A-V components.
Can anyone please suggest a good combo for approx 500-700 pounds budget.

Thanks,
Murali:)

jeepjunkie

Novice Member
I guess you are looking for 5.1? If so Denon do a DVD AV reciever which I have and can thoroughly recommend. Bose do a number of surround speaker packages all of which are out you budget new but can easily sourced second hand. I started off with the stereo AM5s but have now moved on to a AM10 active sub but the smaller Lifestyle Jewel cube speakers, which IMHO are much better that the standard series III double cubes. Any detailed info required just ask..?

D

doc_wpipe

Thanks 4 the reply,

U mentioned about second hand speakers but cud u recommend a reliable source to buy them?
And what specs shud the Denon system have to get a good performance out of the entire system?

Murali

jeepjunkie

Novice Member
Any Denon AV system will happliy drive a Bose system as they are an easy load for an amplifier. I have the older Denon ADV-M71, which is excellent and would cost penuts second hand on auction sites, the same for Bose but as usual contact the seller to satisfy yourself all is ok. I have bought Bose stuff recently from the UK and US due to the strength of the pound with no probs. Note the ADV-M71 is 2.1 but can be expanded to 5.1 with the addition of a 3 channel power amp, I used a couple of Cyrus power amps with superb results, TEAC do a 3 channel power amp that is the same shape as the Denon which may also be of interest.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom