Denon AKDL1 reviews are hilarious

dante01

Distinguished Member
OMG!

Its blue, at last an alternative to yellow :clap:

Where can I get one in the UK?

A caution to people buying these: if you do not follow the "directional markings" on the cables, your music will play backwards.

WOW, well worth $500 :D

After I took delivery of my $500 Denon AKDL1 Cat-5 uber-cable, Al Gore was mysteriously drawn to my home,

This connection isn't sound. If my calculations are correct, it should be sometime around 2007 for whomever is reading this. DO NOT USE THESE CABLES. Something... happens with them. Something came through, something from somewhere else. We were overrun in days, not many of us are left. WE LIVE UNDERGROUND! ONLY YOU CAN STOP IT NOW. SAVE US. DO NOT USE THESE CABLES.

I don't have much time. This connection isn't sound. If my calculations are correct, it should be--

Last edited:

Palladio

Excellent find...:thumbsup:

It seems that the yanks do have a sense of humour after all......

dante01

Distinguished Member
The official description of the cable is just as funny. Apparently its "weather proof". That'll come in handy :rotfl:

My husband uses it to beat me...
:eek:

I know I'm REAL trouble when my husband untwines his Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable from around his sweat stained waist. "Why you feeding me such dismal signal quality down cheap cabling" he will scream at the top of his voice as the high quality Denon Cable bites into the scarred tramp stamp on my back. "Not the face Billy-Bob" I wail in vain! Another week in the trailer before I dare go out again. This product seems perfect for inflicting pain and torture as well as holding up size 48inch denim trousers but does nothing for audio quality. Trust me I know...

Last edited:

Jamie

Distinguished Member
OMG!

Its blue, at last an alternative to yellow :clap:

Where can I get one in the UK?

The ones I got with my Sky Router were blue. You can have it for £50 :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom