Wanted Denon AH-D7100 Headphones

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Wavod, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Wavod

Wavod

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Anyone got a pair of Denon AH-D7100 headphones not getting much use?
    Can trade an IMMACULATE & UNLOCKED Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (due lollipop update soon) with 10,000 mAh Zerolemon battery & case which gives about 3 days heavy usage or 5/6 days light use.
    I have a couple of other Branded cases I will include as well, all in great condition. WHYG?
    Shall value at £350 but really after the trade. Thanks for looking.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. jamescg1972

jamescg1972

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I have a pair that I don't use much. I bought them in July last year. I don't want a Galaxy Note though. I still have everything they came with and the box. You can have them for £350 plus the postage charge if you like. Not checked what it'd be, but I can dig everything out and weigh them tomorrow if you're interested to find out what they'd cost by RMSD.

Cheers

James.

3. Wavod

Wavod

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Hi James,
    Unfortunately I don't have the money to hand at the moment having just upgraded my AVR.
    I need to get selling a few bits. If they're still around by that time I'll give you a shout. Dave.

4. jamescg1972

jamescg1972

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    They should still be around. Not actively selling them, just saw your thread and thought I could use the money to buy something else, like a new DAC/amp or something.