Denon A1UD - issues with Apocalypse Now BD!

MJeeves

Hi,

Has anyone else with a Denon A1UD Bluray player had trouble loading the 3rd disc of the new “APOCALYPSE NOW” special edition set?

When I put the disc in it seems to just hang there without doing anything – no video, no audio, no nothing!?

My player is hooked up to the internet via a wired Ethernet network and it is on a recent-ish firmware (the last one before the multi-region capability was wiped-out).

Has anyone else having issues with this disc on this player (or other players)? Is there a remedy?:confused:

Anyone?

Thank you.

MJeeves

Hi,

Has anyone else with a Denon A1UD Bluray player had trouble loading the 3rd disc of the new “APOCALYPSE NOW” special edition set?

When I put the disc in it seems to just hang there without doing anything – no video, no audio, no nothing!?

My player is hooked up to the internet via a wired Ethernet network and it is on a recent-ish firmware (the last one before the multi-region capability was wiped-out).

Has anyone else having issues with this disc on this player (or other players)? Is there a remedy?:confused:

Anyone?

Thank you.
Anyone?

deckarep

Novice Member

Hi,

Anyone?

Thank you.
The only thing that may work, is to update the firmware, and loose the multi-region capability.
I don't have the “APOCALYPSE NOW” BD, but I may buy it later......

Deck

MJeeves

The only thing that may work, is to update the firmware, and loose the multi-region capability.
I don't have the “APOCALYPSE NOW” BD, but I may buy it later......

Deck
Thanks Deck. Still no cure for the multi-region being disabled by the firmware updates then? :confused: :(

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom