• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon A1910

kev lowe

Standard Member
Hello clever people I've got a little problem that's annoying me lol I've set my denon up to it I've connected my humax hd free sat box via hdmi but when ever I turn it on or even change channel on the free sat there is no sound until I press a button on the back of remote labeled simu but if I change channel to say itv hd the sound comes on without me doin anything please help

kev lowe

Standard Member
Broadz said:
Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Called denon help line very help full and polite outcome is have to take it back to place of purchase quote a reference that was given they'll send it away it will be upgraded and brought back to me all free of charge all because the humax free sat/fox sat hd box has some conflict with the denon avr1910 so two weeks sorted lol

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom