• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon A1 and 2800MkII Multi-Region Hack

Umster

Established Member
Hi, :)

Does anyone have the Multi Region Firmware or hack for these two Denon DVD players please. :cool:

Thank you in advance :thumbsup:

Umster

Established Member
Does anyone have these hacks, please

Jules

Distinguished Member
I have the hack for the A1.

However, there are about 4 different versions of the firmware depending on when the machine was built. Use the wrong one and the player will die instantly.

The firmware I have is for players built with 2nd edition Denon Link, built after 10/2002.

I can send it to you, but I'd strongly advise you contact Denon for it.
It is extremely risky on a £2000 DVD player.

Umster

Established Member
Thank you for your post...

Please can you send it to me via email

Regards

Jules

Distinguished Member
I've just sent you the firmware. Please note I take no responsibility if this goes wrong.
I would again urge you to contact Denon and at least give them your serial number to check if the version I've sent you is the right one for your machine.

Jules

Umster

Established Member
Does anyone for the Multi-Region hack for the DVD 2800MkII and MKI?? :cool:

beixxile

Standard Member
I have the hack for the A1.

However, there are about 4 different versions of the firmware depending on when the machine was built. Use the wrong one and the player will die instantly.

The firmware I have is for players built with 2nd edition Denon Link, built after 10/2002.

I can send it to you, but I'd strongly advise you contact Denon for it.
It is extremely risky on a £2000 DVD player.
Dear Jules
could you send this firmware to me? I have the same problems and need this firmware.
Thank you a lot.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom