• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

denon 3910 vs 2910 for 350 usd difference ?

jazzman

Novice Member
:cool: hello guys

i am going to dubai next week and i am thinking about buying a new dvd player which will either be matched with the denon 3805 or Marantz sr 7500
the 3910 is a little bit out of he budget but the difference between the 2 is about 350 usd
the denon 2910 costs around 860 usd wheras the 3910 is around 1200 usd
i dont intend to change my dvd for at least 3 years so i need something that has to be a little bit future proof i will be using the dvd with my infocus x1 it wont beattached to a tv set for sometime until i get an lcd or plasma
what do you guys think and if the cd playback quality of denon 3910 is better then 2910 or equals a cambridge audio 640 C it will save me the expenses of buying a cd player as well

i would highly appreciate your ideas on the matter

all the best and thanks in advance

jazzman

Novice Member
i would really appreciate any comments
thanks
:lease:

F

felix_li

Now I'm using 3910 for my all-in-one player for DVD and CD. For 3910 vs 2910, are:
1. AL processing+, that's the reason you go for Denon.
2. Protein-plated tray.
3. Heavier. More stable for mechanic parts.

The AL processing+ is something amazing. It sounds much better than the "hi-bit on" on my Pioneer AX-5AI even both working in a similar way.

B

Blue2

Have used a 2910 through a Cyrus preamp and amp for CDs and SACD, and for movies using virtual surround 2 channel setting. All three sound great.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom