For Sale Denon 3910 for sale

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by cbeeuu, Jan 8, 2016.

1. cbeeuu

cbeeuu
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Used immaculate denon 3910 for sale.This dvd player was a very high end player.Cosmetically it is immaculate.See pics.Functionally it works flawlessly as it should.This will upscale your standard dvd films to 1080i giving them a new lease of life.This comes with remote and power cable.The fimware has been upgraded to ver 8 and the multi region hack applied.The multi region hack is done by pressing button sequence on the remote and not firmware so is totally reversible if you want region 2 only.I will provide instructions on how to do this from remote and also how to check firmware version.I will include 3 disks with current firmware on them as well.The connectivity on this player is superb.See pics of back panel.Also the audio is superb if being used to play SACD DVD A OR CD.I am only selling as i have upgraded to a 3313 universal transport and would have kept this if i had room to fit in my rack and used as an audio transport.I have no room so sadly it is up for sale.Whoever buys will not be dissapointed.
    Postage is high due to the weight.Over 20 Pounds in weight .This is a beast take that into consideration before purchase.It has a large footprint.
    Buyer can arrange own courier as well only after funds are showing in my paypal account.I will not release to a courier without payment being made first.
    Payment must be made within 24 hours of purchase or item will be relisted
    or come collect from me.I would encourage this as buyer can see and hear for theirselves
    I have done my best to describe accurately and honestly.

I do not have original box but the player will be securely packed so it arrives safely

IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0203.JPG IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0212.JPG
    Item is listed elsewhere so may be removed at any time.
    Even though this is listed with offers i wont give it away.I may take a few pounds off price but will not respond to unrealistic offers.Please bear this in mind if making an offer

Below is a link to denon for user manual in pdf format for functions and specs

http://assets.denon.com/documentmaster/us/dvd3910_ownersmanual.pdf

Price and currency: £200 ono
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal Cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. cbeeuu

cbeeuu
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bump.Still for sale