Denon 3805 vs 2805

R

Rvxing

:lease: Advise needed, other than the extra features (Denon Link, extra zone, DDSC, HDCD) and power over the 2805, in term of sound quality, is it worth to spend the extra money to get 3805?

If your budget allows both - and you don't need the extra features that the 3805 has - then you need to hear both yourself. I did a demo, compared prices, and went for the 2805 but your ears may hear things differently...

I just purchased a 2805. I am using it with just two MA Silver S1 speakers in stereo mode. So far I've been trying to get them to sound right without much success. I am still learning all the features and so far I have done the auto setup and configured the speakers to Large and Subwoofer to Off. Am I missing something else?
For 2 channel stereo music listening is it worth upgrading to 3805 since I can still go ahead and exchange it?

The 3805 has dual Sharc processors and Burr Brown Dacs, as well as a more substantial power supply than the 2805. Just look at the inside from the top. It is a worthy upgrade. But your ears will always tell the truth.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom