Denon 3805 £849.99 at HiFiBitz.

JIT

Edited my above post to include a link, thanks.

That really is a good price, might be worth paying a bit extra for a 3805 instead of going for a 3803.

chris l.

Add the 3805 to the unbeatable basket and see what happens !

Regards,

Chris L.

Flimber

Distinguished Member
£899.96 now at UB. And very beatable with the original link JIT supplied for hifibitz.

Mike.

CARLOS

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by JIT

Has anybody called Unbeatable to ask about the price listed and why it jumps to nearly £900 at the checkout?

Thats the price on their site now !

cj

I just phoned to confirm the price - whoever I spoke to assures me that it's the correct price for the Silver - I even pointed out the price of the black one, and he still said it was correct. Adding to a basket and checking out keeps the price at £744.96.

JIT

Same here the silver 3805 is £752.95 including delivery.

This is very tempting but will it be worth the extra £200 over a 3803?

cj

I was also going to buy a bargain 3803 when I thought the 3805 was £999-00, but at £750-00 it now has to be worth it. I can't see the 3805 getting much cheaper.

mugsy

Unbeatable do not charge until the item ships. I ordered an amp from them a while back on which the price was going up and down like a yo-yo as it is with the 3805. I mailed them asking would I be charged the price it was when I ordered or the current price on the website. They mailed me back saying don't worry, if the price goes down you will be charged the lower price. I replied with yes, but what happens if the price goes up! do I get the best of both worlds. They never got back to me.

In the end, they were taking so long getting the amp in stock I cancelled my order and went with another website. I'm very tempted with the 3805 at £750 but my only worry is if it goes up in price as it has been over the last couple of days, will I get a nasty email when they get it in stock informing me the price has gone up? :confused:

cj

Well it's worth a go - their terms and conditions say they will email you with the new price for approval (or not). We'll wait and see.

cj

Unbeatable are now saying £899 for Silver :( I ordered mine at £749.00, - I just phoned to ask what price I'd be paying, and the nice lady there said whatever price I ordered at :)

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Do we think that somebody accidently posted their purchase price then ?

Mike.

mugsy

Has anyone enquired when unbeatable/hi-fi bitz etc are expecting to receive stock of the 3805?

ahh

Standard Member
The new Denon receivers are not expected for another 10 days or so, i.e. begining of April. I believe that the shops are taking orders, though.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom