1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon 3803 + Mission FS2AV compatibility???

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by EmissarY, Mar 14, 2004.

Tags:
  1. EmissarY

EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

just wondering if anyone can tell me if a Denon 3803 would be too powerfull an amp to drive the Mission FS2AV sub/sat package?

I would be most interested to hear from anyone who actually has such a setup, but of course any help will be greatly appreciated from those more in the know.

I am deciding whether to get the Denon 2803, or wait and get a 3803 when the prices drop a little more.

This does make more sense as it would be a good amp to have and upgrade around later on.

Please could someone advise me further?

Cheers,

EmissarY

PS. I actually have the FS2AV package now and as such will be keeping these for a while before going for something more full range.

Thanx again.

:hiya:

2. EmissarY

EmissarY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone???

3. bob1

bob1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +129
    The amp won't be too powerfull for the speakers at all ,but you won't get the best out of the amp with the missions.I don't have either the amp or the speakers i'm only psssing on what i've read on here.I'm sure someone with the amp/speakers will pass by soon.