Denon 3802 - what is the cheapest price?

bbanduser

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Desperate to get one of these.What is the cheapest price which you'll have seen?
Hificonfidential have it on the website,but they don't have any in stock and won't be getting any more either.

I want to get one as soon as possible(possibly tomorrow?),so your help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks mate for your help.
Anyone ordered from these people(I mean hifistore.co.uk)?Low stock means available,right?
Anyone else found it cheaper than £499.99?
Does richer sounds consider 'low stock,available in 1-3 days' in it's price match?

I've used HiFi Store in the past - great service and very helpful staff.

I could find the 3802 cheaper anywhere. Hifi Confidential originally advertised it at £470 but upped the price to £499 a day or two later. In the end, I ordered from HiFi Bitz for the same price a few weeks ago. HiFi Bitz are out of stock now though.

Sound and Vision in Bolton have them in at 499 in black. In stock and ready to ship, I know cos I called them yesterday and am SOOO tempted...

Can you give me the telephone number?
Do they have a website?

The Denon is now gone from the Hifistore...:(

Just bought one from Sound and Vision.Said they will deliver tomorrow morning!!This is exceptional service...Anyone else bought from them?Do they keep promises?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom