1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon 3801 multiroom problem

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by sprevost, Jun 2, 2001.

Tags:
  1. sprevost

sprevost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just up my 3801, everything works great surround, sources, etc. The problem is I am unable to get a signal for the multiroom channel.

If someone has set up and are using the multiroom feature please let me know. I have been through the setup process several times to make sure I am not missing something, but I may be missing something.

2. dood

dood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I suspect that the 3801 is similar to the 3300 in terms of multiroom setup. I had a similar problem until I discovered in the manual's small print that digital audio inputs are not diverted to the multiroom or rec outs, only analogue inputs can be sent out. Therefore make sure you connect your DVD player with dig and analogue audio outs and if necessary select analogue input when you want to record out or use multi room (mine selects this automatically).

3. polo

polo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm thinking of geting the DENON AVR-3801 where abouts did you get it from.sorry I did have a reply to your question.POLO :cool:

4. sprevost

sprevost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    dood thanks for the info -I am certain that is the problem, I will give it a try and let you know.

5. sprevost

sprevost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That was great information, that took care of it. Thank you for the help! :cool: