Denon 3800 V Pioneer 757 V Primare V25

G

G.M

Has anyone done a side by side demonstration on these players?
What's the cd playback like, are there any glitches with the 3800?
I had a Denon 2800 a while ago and had a lot of problems with it. Have Denon come good with the 3800?
regards,
G.M.

Got a Denon 3800 myself after listening to the Primare. Not much in it to be honest but the Denon just pipped it for me having the DVD-A and it goes with my AVC10SE. CD reply in awsome though. it's just won the HI-FI Choice Award for best Luxery player.

Check out this months issue. :D

GM,

Search the forum for issues on the 3800 up to now. There have also been a lot of threads on multiregion and performance etc.

Allegedly, Denon are a few weeks away from having a final firmware release which *should* solve all the possible issues...see the threads with discussions between myself and markbuffyfan

A lot of people like the 3800 but you may need to demo against other players to be 100%

Cheers

JJ

Thanks for the replies.
I'm thinking about a Denon 11sr & 3800 or Primare spa20 & v25,
or a Cyrus AV8/power amps & DVD 7+.
Are these combos that good on cd replay performance that a separate cd player and stereo amp aren't required?
Has anybody else gone from a 4 box set up,cd player/ stereo amp/ dvd player/ a/v amp to just an a/v amp/ dvd player are you happy with performance?
regards,
G.M.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom