For Sale Denon 3313

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Dans1210, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Dans1210

Dans1210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +722
    For sale i have my denon 3313 bought from peter tyson in april 2013, has 3 year warranty.
    Amp is in mint condition, comes boxed with everything as new, remote still has plastic on.
    I have proof of purchase from peter tyson as i am the original owner, i can transfer proof of purchase or honour the warranty on behalf of the buyer. Amp has been flawless since day one.

amp is.
    4k ready
    3d pass thru
    airplay enabled
    audyssey xt

its a great amp, i demoed an anthem mrx and still came back to this, its functionality is hard to beat.

Buyer to cover delivery costs and insurance, or collection free.
    Any potential buyers can check my ebay tam-tams and check my feedback, currently 500+ sales with 100% feedback, buy with confidence.

Price and currency: £495 ono
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014