denon 2910/marantz dv7600

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by crank, Aug 7, 2005.

1. crank

crank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: Can anyone out there give me their veiws on which dvd player out of the two listed above give the best picture quality through HDMI. I have just ordered the 2910 but after reading a thread on the marantz i am thinking of changing my order(im such an idecisive b***ard). So any veiws would be "GREATLY APPRECIATED!" :hiya:

2. benny45

benny45

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, get the marantz dv7600. I had the denon 2910 and had a few moths off hell with it.My dv7600 blew away the 2910 from the start in pq and sq .

plz ignore the date in picture ....damn camera..

Attached Files:

3. chantrys

chantrys

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    If you can spare the extra cash, go for the DV9500, the picture and sound quality are obsolutely jaw-droppingly amazing.

4. monotone

monotone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    was told the sacd side of things for the dv9500 is similar to the sa12, which is really gd... definitely one of the better sacd player, but i'm still a skeptic with Marantz's DVD design & reliability. A top end & a budget one failed on me & if you notice their dual layer switch, it's not as smooth as other brands.