Denon 2900

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Colonel Burton, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Colonel Burton

Colonel Burton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hi, i`m just about to buy this player but would like to know what it is like on layer changes, as my current player (philips all in one) is how can i say this "crap" it pauses big time and even skips to the next chapter thanks for any replys :smashin:

2. Miniholic

Miniholic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    It has a buffer memory so the layer change is non-existant - not just quick, there isn't any pause. :smashin:

This player is now being replaced - the new one is out in a few weeks - so shop around you should be able to find a bargain, I saw one online for £500 but can't for the life of me rememer where (sorry). I was going to buy one myself, but as my house won't be ready for a few months I've decided to wait for the new one to come down in price.

3. Colonel Burton

Colonel Burton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Well thanks for the reply, much appreciated thats what i wanted to hear cheers