Denon 2807 - where to get in Yorkshire?

Scapegoat

Looking at getting a Denon 2807 plus speakers. This cannot be sold online by all accounts (unless dodgy import) so need to find somewhere to buy it from.

Best deal I have found searching the web is this:

http://www.creative-audio.co.uk/HCS_DEN2807_KHT2005.htm

However its a fair trek from Wakefield - anybody know anywhere nearer to West Yorkshire / Manchester I can get a similar deal or is it worth the drive?

Planning to connect Sky HD (HDMI), 360 and Wii (Component) and a HDD/DVD recorder (Component / SCART) and link them all to a Bravia 40" W series (also will link iPod via Dock). Presume it will work well with all these?

Miniholic

I don't know of anywhere in West Yorks, but there's The Hi-Fi Studios in Doncaster (on the A638 Wakefield Rd), and Moorgate Acoustics & Sevenoaks in Sheffield who are all Denon dealers. Practical Hi-Fi have a few dealers around the Manchester/Lancs area.

Not sure if they'd match Creative as their deals are usually pretty competitive, but its worth a try.

Scapegoat

I don't know of anywhere in West Yorks, but there's The Hi-Fi Studios in Doncaster (on the A638 Wakefield Rd), and Moorgate Acoustics & Sevenoaks in Sheffield who are all Denon dealers. Practical Hi-Fi have a few dealers around the Manchester/Lancs area.

Not sure if they'd match Creative as their deals are usually pretty competitive, but its worth a try.

Thanks - will give them a try. I have to consider petrol costs and ease of getting to the shop, so if they can get close-ish they might be a better bet.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom