• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon 2500 Network problems

Cabunag

Established Member
Just got a denon 2500 was working fine, when i got a centre speaker i ran setup again. Now it wont connect to my internet, it did before, i have tried most of the fixes like resetting it, nothing works.

I have tried everything i can i have it wired to my modem and using the wi fi as well, it was working fine till i ran setup again.

Enclosed is some photos i took there appears to be no net connection showing, any help would be great, thank you.

Many thanks for all the help, i sent the same message to Peter Tyson they gave me Denon support number, they sent me a few solutions, the one that worked for me was......
While holding down buttons Tuner Preset ch- and Dimmer simultaneously press the power button to turn on power.

It takes about 15 mins for Firmware Factory Resore to complete.

Attachments

• thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 35
  • thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 41
  • thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24354

Have you tried turning it off, unplugging it completely and leaving it for 10 minutes ?

Jamie

Distinguished Member
Have you tried restarting your network gear, so router and possibly any switches or other network devices you have.

Cabunag

Established Member
Many thanks for all the help, i sent the same message to Peter Tyson they gave me Denon support number, they sent me a few solutions, the one that worked for me was......

While holding down buttons Tuner Preset ch- and Dimmer simultaneously press the power button to turn on power.

It takes about 15 mins for Firmware Factory Resore to complete.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom