Denon 2200 joy!!!

Pacha

I managed to get one!!!!!
Connected to my Hitachi 42PD3000 plasma the picture is superb!!!
Really pleased with this purchase, does it show? :clap:

Ajax

Standard Member
Good Morning,

I've just ordered one from Superfi. I ordered it on Thursday last week and I received an Email yesterday saying that it was in transit.

Ajax.

Pacha

Originally posted by cuewoz1
Can I ask where you got it from ?
Got it from Forum hifi, denon dealers in Nottingham. Beautiful picture quality, and sound is a step up in quality as well. (previous player Sony DVPNS700).

Give them a call!!

P

Phaedrus

Hello,
I have the 2200 as well. But...it has trouble loading or playing portions of some dvds...here are some:

The fullscreen option on "Top Gun"...plays the widescreen option just fine, but not the fullscreen option.

I have 2disc set of "First Blood"...it won't play the fullscreen disc of the two.

And...the player doesn't seem to like to widescreen option in "Bug's Life" either.

Anyone else experience this? Is it perhaps the firmware issue? Boy, I hope it's that simple.

Phaedrus (Ontario, Canada)

O

Ohboy

Pacha said:
I managed to get one!!!!!
Connected to my Hitachi 42PD3000 plasma the picture is superb!!!
Really pleased with this purchase, does it show? :clap:
Hi Pacha,
Congratulations on your 2200, hope it all goes well for you. While it is new, try playing your DVD-r's if you have any. It would not play several of mine.

I really wish you well and hope you have no problems.

congratulations and happy viewing

cheers

Graham

I recently got a 2200 from Superfi. Top quality picture - superb clarity in PAL and NTSC progressive - plus no layer change at all, great stuff. It was £299.

Colonel Burton

Novice Member
My 2200 has been fine with all i've played in it loads of DVD-r's no problem at all, well happy with the player i got mine from superfi aswell at the same price as Graham

Eddy Kins

Got my 2200 from Superfi last month at same price as Graham & the Colonel.
So far has played everything I've put in it - Region 1 NTSC, Region 2 PAL, CD,
CDR, SACD, DVD+RW superbly.
(Bit worried about some of the posts I've read though!)

Stinky985

Novice Member
i too got mine form superfi a couple of months ago and all is great. But, i have just stuck on a proper Job Dsiney Peter Pan for the kids and it froze about 45 mins in and the only thing i could do was turn it off. I tried to replicate the fault but no could do. Hopefully that 'glitch' will be it!