denon 2200 help please

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by dave741, Jan 3, 2005.

1. dave741

dave741

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Help....all my av gear is boxed up as im moving in 3 weeks and as ive only had it about 5 weeks i havent unpacked any of it yet. Anyway I have a denon 2200 and wandered can you play cd's through analogue output and dvd through digital. I know dvd through digital won't be a problem..but can you specify that cd's are just played through analogue output. YES i have read the manuals but as far as i can see in thr audio submenu if you select 2 channel you then cant specify any dvd audio options. PLEASE help as I am in the process of buying cables and this one has really stumped me.

Incidently the reason is i think the dacs in the dvd are better than my denon 2803 and want to optimise music playback....PLEASE HELP :smashin:

2. Andywilliams

Andywilliams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Hi Dave
    From memory when i had my 2200 all i did was connect the phono leads from the back of the dvd player to the analogue in on my amp marked CD then that was it any cds are played straight through the amp when you select cd on the amp.
    Cheers Gonzo.

3. dave741

dave741

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    THANKS....really appreciated :smashin:

4. Wayne Moule

Wayne Moule

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: