denon 2105

oldnovice

hi all i have just got an avr 2105 bought on ebay,nice looking amp but it hasnt come with a manual (owner said he has lost it) does anybody know where i can get a manual to help set up this thing????

Cable Monkey

Novice Member
UK version...

oldnovice

thanks for the info have now printed off manual!!
one other Q, i have a sony wega KV-28FX20U its a few years old. the Q is with the new amp & my denon 2800mkII dvd player ,i would like to know the best connection to go from the dvd -tv, at the moment i am using a scart ,the tv has 1 s-vid connection but its at the front of the tv & her indoors doesnt want a cable sticking out(silly design me thinks),does antbody have any thoughts???

Cable Monkey

Novice Member
Ok,
your TV has 2 scart inputs. Normal convention is scart 1 is usually RGB/composite. Tell the DVD to output RGB via the setup menu and that should give you the best picture quality. Svideo can also be achieved via scart into the second socket, again telling the player to output the relevant format via the setup menu. Compare the 2.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom