denon 1930ci & CA DVD79

audiojunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting allot of mixed reviews on weather denon's DVD/CD players are up to par like their 3800 series & up AVR's.But reading reviews on the 1930ci all come up A+.Espeacially matched with a 3806 or higher.I've also read some disapointing customer problems on this forum about the CAdvd89.Thingking CA made some nice multi-format disk players,dvd89 & 79.I'll have to go demo both of these to make a more accurate decision.Also, CA support does'nt seem very helpful with consumer issues.Does anyone own the 1930ci,or have had issues with either of these products? Any help would be great.

Sorry everyone,I didn't realise the new Denons didnt come to the UK til the begining of October.It's demo time.

Hi I have just bought the cambridge audio dvd 86,better picture and sound than the sony dvp ns76.give it a try £120.00

That's great Keith,but what I'm really looking for is anyone who has had the opportunity to hear and see the new Denon 1930ci,2930ci&3930ci DVD players.Compaired to CA DVD79,which has a DVI output.Which is what I'm looking for,the new Denon's all have HDMI,also not a problem.

what I'm really looking for is anyone who has had the opportunity to hear and see the new Denon 1930ci,2930ci&3930ci DVD players.

I gotta second that. I'm also very curious on these players.

I heard the 3800 mentioned above & was wondering if anyone thinks its still worth buying a used one for around £200 ?

I'm after great CD sound quality as well as picture. My concern is that are such top end players of yesterday out performed by todays low end's such as the 1930 & 2930 models ?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom