• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Denon 1920 - Where to buy

Can anyone help. I am trying to source a denon 1920.Anyone know of anywhere that has them instock?

No reply on the phone...

Price is £299! and not MRRP of £249

and they havent replied to my email I sent this morning!!

Anyone else?

Creative audio has them on their website but not sure if they are in stock or not...

thanks but richersounds dont have any either...only 'open box' and none anywhere near me...

Are these units that rare? Or am I worth waiting until september for the new range?

ykhan16

I suppose these older models arent being produced now so thats why i guess they're getting hard to find. £250's alot of money though as you'd probably get the new 1930 for that much.

Have you tried Hughes Direct?

...out of stock ..thanks anyway!

thanks...gone home for the night but have emailed a request
anyone else ? Is there anywhere I can order online tonight?

...nobody else have any ideas???

Have sold my denon 2900 so i am now dvdplayerless!(if thats a word!)

found one!!! Before I get it I should ask...is it better than a 2900?

the 2900 only runs in 576p and the plasma doesnt really like anything less than 720p - it looks blurry...!
Will borrow one to try first...

Oh and dont bother with www.prcdirect.co.uk as they want £299.99 for a £249.99 player...

Weymouth Hifi have 2 in stock if anyones interested (silver)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom