Denon 1920 Peter Tyson waiting list

craynerd

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have just put my order through with peter tyson! I know there was a waiting list of 35 yesterday when i spoke so i just hope i`m in the top 50 since there ment to be 50 comingin Friday or Monday!

Just want to know is anyone else on the peter tyson waiting list for this dvd player?? do you think they really will be here for this week! Sounds sad i know but its my B`day on Nov 8th and i really would like one before then!

Anywhere else i can get one from for £200 in stock, PTyson said i can cancel at any time no charge so if i can get one rather would!

Chris

I ordered mine just over two weeks ago. Had a phone call from them today, said I would have mine on Monday. :clap:

Hi

I don't know where I am on the waiting list, but I ordered mine over two and a half weeks ago. I was contacted today to arrange for delivery on Friday :clap:

I just hope it's worth the wait!!!

It is:)

Drove into Nottingham monday and bought a 1920(silver) from Forum who had stock and they upgraded the firmware for me there and then, £200 which was 5p more than the website:)

I ordered two this at the Weekend from Peter Tyson and has the delivered on Tuesday. :)

They are both black which may explain why I got them so quickly.

Cheers
Lee

I ordered from Weymouth last Tuesday and it arrived the following day, £209 delivered. Can't fault that

i went to peter tysons in carlisle on saturday and bought the last 1920 in black ;-p

Bloody HELL! ! !

BIG BIG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to Petert Tyson, i ordered this a few nights ago (when i posted this orignal message) and it just arrived an hour ago!!!! WELL WELL IMPRESSED!

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom