Denon 1740 bit of help please?

bayf

Standard Member
Have been looking at this forum for a while to help me buy, now that I have bought I need some help, I wonder if anyone can help me.

I have a 1080p LCD TV. I have bought the Denon 1080p 1740, but the manual says almost nothing about it. There is a section about 576p, but that is about it, and when I check display it suggests it is in 576p. How do I get it to 1080p.

Regards

Bayf.

P.S. I promise to help others if there are questions I can help with, and not just sponge of other people.

bayf

Standard Member
Ah, I feel a little stupid, but there is a button on the front which, as yet, I have not pressed. I didn't think it would be that simple. I will have a go when I get in from work (I looked online to see that there was a button) I have been impressed with the picture so far, so it will be interesting if this button does take it all the way so to speak.

Bayf

bayf

Standard Member
yep, you guessed it. I didn't think to press the button on the front of the player!. What a pillock.

I have to be honest, I didn't expect there to be functions at the player that were not on the remote. It also said nothing when I RTFM

Bayf

flew21

Do you notice a difference when you press the button to upscale?
I am thinking of getting this player as well - would you recommend?

cheers.:smashin:

Timon

Standard Member
I just got this player the other day for my new LG 37' 1080p TV.

It's ok but for some reason, when I turn on the player and there's a disc in there, I get a bright green screen that covers half of the display.

It disappears if I turn off the player and switch it on again. Does anyone know why it's doing it?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom