1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denon 1710 MR Firmware?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by sjl, Jan 8, 2005.

1. sjl

sjl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    A friend of mine has got one of these and knows that I use these boards and asked if would pose the question on his behalf.

Is it available to download anywhere?He purchased the player from Sevenoaks in Weybridge but they want him to leave the unit with them for a day so they can upgrade it :rolleyes: .Its only a disc to flash it I believe :confused: so cant see why they need it for so long.He did try another more local branch of Sevenoaks and they refused to do it as they didnt sell it.

So any help will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Steve

2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    I think you are talking about the 1910? There are 3 New Denons out. 1910, 2910 and 3910, but no 1710.

Anyways, there have been many people asking about this firmware. Please read the other threads for more information. (DVD player section)

I have a 3910 and was able to download the multy region firmware from one of the people who posted it on this site. Somone may have done the same with the 1910 firmware or not.

3. sjl

sjl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Nope its definitely a 1710 heres a link to it at another retailer

http://www.av-land.co.uk/denon/dvd1710/dvd1710.htm

I have enquired about getting one myself from Sevenoaks as I need a balck player.

Thanks

Steve

PS I did search for it as well,first thing I did.

4. Kevin B

Kevin B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just bought the MR Firmware upgrade of this site, and it all works fine.

If you would like a copy, then for £5 its yours. or £4 if you want the disc image ISO sent.

Regards

Kevin

5. mantis108

mantis108

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please email it to me at m a n t i s 1 0 8 @ g m a i l . c o m

if you happen to have it, and I will be happy to post it for others. I got my update for my downstairs 2200 and now all I need is this and my DVD life will be complete! :)

Thx in advance for any help.

6. howmal2000

howmal2000
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

Hi Kevin do you still have firmware disc for multi region unlock for denon 1710 please ...email at howmal2000@yahoo.co.uk if you have ...and if so can you attach it to enable me to make disc ?? ta