Denon 1710, Marantz DV4400, Pioneer 575a Shortlist.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Prometheus, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    :lease: :lease: :lease:

I have been keeping up with Raze's thread in view of the Pioneer, but I am a little concerned about this flicker problem. The Denon and the Marantz DV4400 can both be had for around £100 mark at the moment but I cannot find any opinions about them. Please could someone shed some light on the qualities, or lack of with these players. I want the Unit for CD playback as well although I'm not too fussed about DVD-A and SACD as after years of these players being around there still seems to be very little media support. If one were to become the norm there will probably be better units available at that time, so I think that I'll wait. I would really appreciate it if owners could reply with their experience of either of these machines. It doesn't have to be an in depth review, just an opinion and any problems you may have had.

Thankyou very much in advance for any help that anyone is able to offer, as I cannot finalise my decision. Thanks again. :confused: :rolleyes:

Dave.