Denon 1507 problem

CFC1

Blimey, is it really 4 years since I was last on here? :eek:

Anyhow, I'm back and with another problem with this receiver. :( It really hasn't been used very much over the last few years .... perhaps only seeing 25 or 30 films' use. However, I have just finished decorating the kids' living room and today decided to put the system in there for them to use. I hooked it up and stuck a film into the Denon DVD player and switched on the receiver. Great, no problems. I watched about 3/4 of a film and had to go out, so turned it off. When I came back, I turned the receiver back on and it displayed "ANALOG" and there wasn't any sound coming from the speakers. I tried to select "AUTO, DTS" etc, but it wouldn't confirm that it was receiving a digital signal, and the "ANALOG" sign won't go away no matter what I do, and as I say, consequently won't output any sound. I note also that the subwoofer is not detecting any action and does not automatically turn itself on, and just remains in standby mode.

I've spent the last couple of hours searching the web for a solution, and while there are hundreds and hundreds of problems with Denon receivers, I can't get an answer to my problem.

Any thoughts/advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom