Demons 1 and 2 (Blu-ray Steelbook)

jammyone

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Demons & Demons 2: Limited Edition Steelbook (2 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Release date: 30/04/2012

351514d1352581317-demons-1-2-limited-edition-steelbook-30026875_500x500_1.jpg

This Amazing Edition Includes:

Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
Collector's Booklet featuring brand new writing on both films by Calum Wadell
Brand new HD restorations of both films
Optional English and Italian audio and English subtitles for Italian and English (SDH) audio for both films

Demons Special Features:

The audio recollections of director Lamberto Bava, Special Make-Up Creations Artist Sergio Stivaletti and Journalist Loris Curci

The audio recollections of the cast and crew, featuring Lamberto Bava, Sergio Stivaletti, Geretta Geretta and Claudio Simonetti

Dario's Demon Days: Producer Dario Argento discusses the inception of Demons

Defining an Era in Music: Composer Claudio Simonetti on the Demons Soundtrack

Luigi Cozzi's Top Italian Terrors: Cozzi discusses the highpoints of Spaghetti Splatter

Demon 2 Special Features:

The audio recollections of director Lamberto Bava, Mechanical Creations & Transformation Artist Sergio Stivaletti and Journalist Loris Curci

Creating Creature Carnage: Extensive Interview with makeup man Sergio Stivaletti

Bava to Bava: Luigi Cozzi tracks the history of the Italian horror film; from Riccardo Freda and Mario Bava to the end of the golden age with Michele Soavi and Lamberto Bava as well as considering recent Italian horror films.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they uncut?

Never heard of it. Will pass.

not the sort of films i expected for a steelbook release - its a bit pricey too at ÂŁ25 pretty much everywhere too. ill reluctantly order it, as a steelbook collector i tend to order more steels i wont watch than will.

Exactly. Never heard of it. So, will skip unless there is some massive price drop.

i seen demons one and two along time ago, as im older than you lot..cant remember much though..and im not fussed on the artwork either..

remember them being gory at the time the 80's ..but now they my look a little silly.

i remember people being locked in a night club or cinema or something, and everyone turning into monsters and eating people if my mind serves me correctly ..

not sure i want to gamble though..but they may get deleted quickly and become sort after, you can never predict these things!

just wondering whether or not there uncut?

Last edited:
Hi,

Both films are being released fully uncut and uncensored, in their correct aspect ratios, and still remain very gory, even by today's standards! :)

The first film is the best, but the second one is still good fun, and the electronica music score is great too.

By the way, it's cheaper to buy the Steelbook, than buying both films on Blu-Ray seperately! ;)

Pooch

i cannot wait for this. i loved the demons films, really good horrors.

tins look nice but may wait for the price drop that will come.

Hi,

Both films are being released fully uncut and uncensored, in their correct aspect ratios, and still remain very gory, even by today's standards! :)

The first film is the best, but the second one is still good fun, and the electronica music score is great too.

By the way, it's cheaper to buy the Steelbook, than buying both films on Blu-Ray seperately! ;)

Pooch

thanks for the info pooch!

i cannot wait for this. i loved the demons films, really good horrors.

tins look nice but may wait for the price drop that will come.

yes wouldn't mind another look, but need a price drop to be interested really!

Nice! Will cancel my amazon order.

I've contacted Amazon, to notify them that it's cheaper on the HMV site, so am going to see if Amaozn lower their price.

Why not just wait, and see what Amazon do? I'm pretty sure they will lower their price, and it saves you from potentially losing out on a Steelbook, that I belive is to be limited to just 5000 copies, like their BATTLE ROYALE: BLU-RAY COLLECTOR'S SET was.

Oh, and whilst I think about it DEMONS is showing on Tuesday 17th April at around 8:30pm, in most PICTUREHOUSE arthouse cinemas across the country. The list of cinemas is shown here!

Go see if your local one is, and then go see DEMONS on the big-screen. :thumbsup: I've pre-booked my ticket already. :)

Pooch

Last edited:
Hi,

DON'T cancel your Amazon orders - price has been reduced to ÂŁ16-99! :clap:

Pooch

PoochJD said:
Hi,

DON'T cancel your Amazon orders - price has been reduced to ÂŁ16-99! :clap:

Pooch

But packaging is poor. Will go with hmv as never had a damaged steel through by them.

Depends on which center does the packaging. By Pacific TIN from Amazon.co.uk was damaged due to poor packaging.

Perfectly fine with HMV boxes but they need to improve it by adding some padding so that the items don't rattle inside.

But packaging is poor. Will go with hmv as never had a damaged steel through by them.

cant say ive seen an issue at all, ive bought 2 dvd steelbooks from amazon recently and its better packed than hmv with thier flimsy cardboard box.

anyway glad its dropped, i had a preorder with sainsburys at ÂŁ22.99 less 20% discoun so ÂŁ18.39 as that was super cheap but now even better.

Got my order in @the lower price...But I see this as a sub ÂŁ15 release eventually.

Same here. It will drop to 15 if they print more than 4000 of these.

How many are they doing? I thought this one was limited.

Attachments

• 30026875_500x500_1.jpg
    30026875_500x500_1.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom