Demonic (Neill Blomkamp, UK Blu-ray October 2021)

IGC

Demonic.jpg

A young woman unleashes terrifying demons when supernatural forces at the root of a decades-old rift between mother and daughter are ruthlessly revealed."

Elysium, District 9 and errr... Demonic? Never heard of it and Signature Entertainment are releasing it.

A casualty of COVID or a crap film? I can barely find any information on its Blu-ray release with only Amazon listing it. Even on their site it's absent www.signature-entertainment.co.uk "Filmed secretly in Canada over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic." -no ****.

And where's Sharlto Copley?

Amazon product

US poster:

demonic-poster.jpg

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member

IGC

Released next month in France UPC: 3512392129551

Amazon product
It does look awful but Blomkamp has been talking about it quite a bit so he's not too worried about financiers catching it before considering his next project (if he gets one).

I'm too scared to even watch the trailer I'm hoping it's like one of those Soderbergh (like the enjoyable Unsane) films where he had a few weeks to spare and just wanted to make something.

‘Demonic’ Is Laughably Terrible and Stunningly Inept Sci-Fi Horror

IGC

rrBSd76.gif

Legal note from Giuliani, Parnas & Fruman LLC:

Messrs Bruce Willis and Luke Goss would like it to be known they have no connection whatsoever with this motion picture.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom