Demon Souls price drop

Gimpster

Hello all

First off Merry xmas to you all.

2nd can someone give me an educated guess as to when we will see a price drop on demon souls please.

None of my family or friends are mad enough to pay £60 for a remake. I'm not mad enough too lol.

Thanks
Gary

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Given that it's not in the new January sale, and that it's brilliant, probably not for a couple of months.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
I've put 77 hours into it, so even at 70 quid I think it's good vfm.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Why not ask this question in the demon's souls thread? There's too many pointless threads that get started, mainly to ask one question imo.

winka45

Why not ask this question in the demon's souls thread? There's too many pointless threads that get started, mainly to ask one question imo.
Aww come on man its Christmas, not a familiar name either probably just come for a bit of advice. Theres too many PS sections now imo, ps4, ps5, ps4 games, ps5 games ps4 hardware.... sometimes it's hard to find where to actually post.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Fair do's, I didn't mean to be sound mean. Or rude. Or grumpy. Or.....
OK, It does sound all those things.
Apologies.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Sorry mate I'm sort of new.
No worries. If you have any more questions just look at the relevant threads. There's usually (at least) one for each game.
Welcome to the forum, AND the PS5 section.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Hello all

First off Merry xmas to you all.

2nd can someone give me an educated guess as to when we will see a price drop on demon souls please.

None of my family or friends are mad enough to pay £60 for a remake. I'm not mad enough too lol.

Thanks
Gary
Are you looking to buy digital or on disc?

If on disc, AVF have a classified section and you could probably find a copy for under £50. I bought mine from there a few weeks ago for £53.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom