Demolition/& new build thread

goso

The owners of the bungalow opposite ( a young couple & her mother ) have decided to have their bungalow demolished, & have a semi detached house built, the mother in one & the couple in the other.
I thought I would share with you the start through to the finish,when ever that is. Hope this may be of interest ?
Trev.
1. Moved out & waiting for snow to go.
[/url][/IMG]

2.The start
[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]
To be continued.....

senu

Distinguished Member
:smashin:
Now the building noise begins...:eek:

goso

The last wall comes down.
[/url][/IMG]

Thats it all down, See what the new year brings...I'll be back :)
[/url][/IMG]

goso

Not much been going on lately apart from the front trees being pruned, which will help me get a clear shot when it comes into leaf :thumbsup:. This week the big boys are now on site, so hopefully a bit of action.
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Cool - I kept hearing the Benny Hill show theme tune in my head all the time I was watching that Dan :D

..perhaps you could add it ? ;)

Jim

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
You're definitely not the first person to say that! Was it my friend giving the camera a :thumbsup: at the start that gave you the idea?!
Not really just the "pace" seemed very similar - missed the scantily clad young ladies though ;)

Jim

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Yes, definitely the pace! I'll add some music to it at some point this week and upload it again. Keep an eye on my videos....

YouTube - danyeates5's Channel

Sorry to gatecrash your thread OP. Keep on posting...
Cheers Dan - I'll check out your YT Channel from the home PC later - no YT at work ;)

JIm

goso

The foundations have been dug & the concrete in, & the pipes etc laid. Me thinks might see some bricks soon :)
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

goso

It's all go now, foundation brick's laid floor delivered & the bricks are going up :)
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

eve85

Standard Member
Really pleased with the photographs! I would be interested in copies if possible for my portfolio of the build! :)

Zone

You could offer to sell the photos,to the new owners :D
:laugh: I actually think it would be a nice gesture to stick em all on a CD and give them it free gratis but each to their own :D

CECHG03

:laugh: I actually think it would be a nice gesture to stick em all on a CD and give them it free gratis but each to their own :D
I'm thinking it might actually belong to eve85 further up the thread? Edit to add: or possibly the builder?

Cool idea by the way simonblue

Last edited:

Zone

I'm thinking it might actually belong to eve85 further up the thread?

Cool idea by the way simonblue
You wouldn't believe I mod these forums and actually read each and every post would you :D

Top Bottom