Demo: Ninety-Nine Nights Out now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyKnuckle

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Demo: Ninety-Nine Nights

Xbox Live users can now download a demo for ‘Nintety-Nine Night’ from the Xbox Live Marketplace. This free demo is available in all Xbox Live regions.

MonkeyKnuckle86 said:
Demo: Ninety-Nine Nights

Xbox Live users can now download a demo for ‘Nintety-Nine Night' from the Xbox Live Marketplace. This free demo is available in all Xbox Live regions.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I WAS JUST ON THE MP! WOOT!!

let me go see!

Edit:! YES YOU ARE RIGHT! GLAD I AM AT HOME TODAY!!

Good, I've been wanting to give this a bash. Looking forward to getting home tonight.

:)

60% haha oooh boy cant wait to see what this game is like in HD *tears of joy*

Downloading now, god I love these Dynasty Warriors type games

signs said:
at work :( whats it like? any good?

ITS AWESOME!!!

WOW this game rocks in HD, the only 3 little niggles are 1) Lip sync is very bad, 2) Slight stutter now and again and 3) Your troops are useless they do jack all and just poke the enemy with a stick.

But overall its awesome, the combos and visuals and gameplay seem awesome! Its hard though haha kinda die easily if you are not careful.

The troops just act as a distraction imo but then at least you get to kill them ALL with those amazing power ups, combos and lightening fast moves!

I highly rate this game!

I didnt like it, But i wouldnt anyway as its not my bag old bean, I found it extemely repetitive after about a minute hehe :thumbsdow

SS4 in 'good game he like's' shocker....

:devil: :D

Haven't read much about this and everything at work about it seems to be blocked... is this an RPG? Or a strategy based RPG perhaps? If it's anything like Shining Force then I'll definitely check this one out.

Markoos said:
Haven't read much about this and everything at work about it seems to be blocked... is this an RPG? Or a strategy based RPG perhaps? If it's anything like Shining Force then I'll definitely check this one out.

Its a hack and slash...but its awesome. :D

Word of the day toilet paper with the word "awesome", perchance? :D

great game, loved it, powerups are excellent for obtaining them 1000+combo hits. Move over Dynasty Warriors a new king takes your crown

Oooh, I'm going to boot the girlfriend off Hexic and get this now!

Thanks for the heads-up!:)

Golf_turbo said:
Care to say why ?

Because its hack and slash. I understand this is some people cup of tea, but it really is brain dead rubbish.

tjradiohead said:
Because its hack and slash. I understand this is some people cup of tea, but it really is brain dead rubbish.

Lol! I haven't had a chance to play it yet! Is the gameplay good, what the graphics like etc?

Woah! that game is so much fun!!! not had that much fun from a game in a hwile lol, the amount of on-screen enemies is great! If only the characters and story was replaced with LOTR seen as the other LOTR games were crap!! lol. The graphics were on par with GRAW i would say, very smooth and everything seems very detailed, migt end up buying this game!

Golf_turbo said:
Lol! I haven't had a chance to play it yet! Is the gameplay good, what the graphics like etc?
Gameplay is repetetive, and it's the same throughout the game. The graphics are okay, but really nothing special. Could be so much more.

tjradiohead said:

so a driving game... brain dead rubbish also? a boxing game, brain dead rubbish?
What do YOU class as a good game then? and do you think that every game that ever comes out should be the same as that then?

is anyone experiencing the demo crash after a few plays? Mine seems to keep locking up after playing it a while.

ush flynn said:
so a driving game... brain dead rubbish also? a boxing game, brain dead rubbish?
What do YOU class as a good game then? and do you think that every game that ever comes out should be the same as that then?

Of course not.

I like a wide range of games, but unfortunately i dont like games where you can floor about 50 enemies with a repeated bash of X. Its dull.

Driving is fun.

Boxing is fun.

Hack and slash isnt.

All IMO of course .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom