Demigod

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
Been playing this for the past couple of weeks and I really enjoy it. There have been a lot of connection difficulties, however, these are mostly resolved now.

It is kind of a cross between Diablo and a RTS. You control a main character and proceed to try and take out your enemies base. There is no base building, you concentrate on levelling your demigod up and configuring it with items and skills as you level.

It is not as intense as a full scale RPG, but it is pretty fun and has a lot of depth.

Anyway, I have a 50% off promotional code that I am happy to give away, that you can use with direct purchase from Stardock.

DEMIGOD

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
Sorry mate i already gave it away on the official forums! :(

Great game though, can fully recommend it.

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
As far as I know the game is pretty much dead. There might be some offline fun to be had out of it, however, I think that patching and support has stopped for it.

Shame really..... it could have been a good game if they had the money to keep adding to it.

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
I guess after the STEAM sale, then there might be some more people knocking about on it.

Last time I played (about 18 months ago) there were like 50-100 people online max with about 2 games open.

It is actually a good game. I really liked it. Just find it too simple now after playing Heroes of Newerth since.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom