For Sale Dell XPS L502x / i5 / 3.0 ghz / 8GB / Gerforce 525GT / Backlit / Razor Gaming

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by terriers, Feb 9, 2014.

1. terriers

terriers
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    XPS L502x Fully Working
    i5 2430m 2.4GHZ Turbo boost to 3.0ghz
    Screen - 1366 x 768 - No dead pixels perfect condition (The lid has a small dent in which i have taken pictures)
    Dedicated Geforce GT525M Graphics Card for gaming
    JBL in built speakers
    Backlit Keyboard - MUST HAVE! couldnt live without it now
    500 GB HDD
    Brand New Battery 6-cell cost me £39.99
    8GB RAM
    Webcam
    Wireless N 1030/ Bluetooth
    SD / MS PRO Card Reader
    Comes in dell laptop box fully supported for shipment
    Official 90W Power Supply
    Razor gaming mouse included

The laptop comes with the optional HDD caddy which can be inserted into the DVD drive slot, you can add additional hard discs to extend the storage. Picture added..

Apart from the lid dent/slight scuff, the laptop is in very good condition - like any second hand laptop it has signs of use.

The laptop comes with a fresh build of windows 7 home premium, boxed with all drivers up to date.
    key on the machine has worn off over time but windows 7 is fully install and activated with original OEM disk included

Price and currency: 315
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: bt

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014