Dell vostro 3750 dead pixel

mogbat

I folks, where do I stand, I've just purchased I new Dell Vostro 3750 17" laptop, sealed and boxed from a third party dell retailer, it's under warranty, however when opened and turned on there is a stick pixel on the screen red in color, it's very annoying and is spoiling its use, what are my options now?

brookheather

Distinguished Member
You have seven working days from receipt to notify the seller that you have changed your mind and wish to return the laptop. You may have to pay return P&P but the seller must refund you the full purchase price including any P&P.

Iccz

You can talk to them about returning it because of that - not sure how far you will get with it, but if you're still within 7 days you can return it under the Distance Selling regulations - but as above you are not entitled to the cost of shipping to be refunded.

I would try my luck with asking them about policy on dead pixels though as a quick google brings this up:
New Vostro Lineup (3350, 3450..) - Page 15

Which shows you may get lucky... but I don't believe that screen is covered by their premium policy which would make it a cert to get replaced.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom