1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dell/Tosh laptop users - must have download!!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by The Dude, Aug 23, 2005.

1. The Dude

The Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,267
    Anyone with a recent Dell/Tosh laptop, and probably a lot of other makes too....see if you have an ALPS touchpad installed..!

I've just grabbed the latest version of the ALPS touchpad driver software... It's awesome!

As well as both scroolbars, there's now a hotspot feature for each corner of the touchpad, with assignable options... I've got mine config'd to launch Firefox, Outlook, Media center, and also right-click. Magic!! :thumbsup:

I'm not sure how long it has been out there already, but it's a new discovery for me at least so thought I'd shout about it in case anybody else is unaware...!!

2. fallwood

fallwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I had it on my new packard bell laptop but i thought it was a bit of a pain so took it off. I kept setting things off and scrolling by accident when i got too close to the edge of the pad, a definate no-no if you use the pad for gaming, some will love it but I hate it.