For Sale Dell m1730 - Sale Closed

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by limpduck, Feb 28, 2013.

1. limpduck

limpduck
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Much loved Dell xps M1730 smoke grey, great spec with;
    Blu Ray
    9800GT 512mb SLI
    Core2Duo T9300 2.50GHZ
    2 x 250gb hard drive,
    the amazing ULTRASHARP WIDESCREEN WUXGA 1920 x1200 glossy HD screen
    and a little used / brand new offical charger.

Its will arrive fully formated and i can install windows 7 or 8 (let me know otherwise i shall install win7) for testing purposes no discs will be supplied.

Cash on collection is prefered (East Northamptonshire) as these are heavy units. The lid does have some light marks with some paint wear around the hinge areas. allthough tbh a bit of perminant black marker will hide these if you so wish.

Will take some photos in morning as the ones ive just taken are a bit dark.

I work as a web design contractor so it was used for design rather than gaming so it has not been pushed very hard.

looking for around £500.
    Dave

-------------------------------------------------

Sale withdrawn please close

-------------------------------------------------

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013