• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dell 2407wfp-hc

phil_744

Standard Member
Hello,

Can anybody help here -?

I have just bought a new LCD connected via DVI from my previous CRT vga. When I now play any movies on my LCD the picture does not appear right i.e. you can just make out shapes of people and background with no colour. I have tried to use Power DVD and windows media player but both the same. The video files are on mpeg2. The strange thing is when I use DVD shrink to open the video files and tick the video preview button before compressing files etc the video works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

phil_744

Standard Member
Just to let you know the problem was a corrupted graphics driver software from Nvidia web site. I have the 7800 GT and this was the only card missing for the list on the previous driver download .

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom