Delivery Problems

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by whitty72, Dec 28, 2006.

1. whitty72

whitty72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bought xbox 360 hd dvd drive on the 10th dec not heard a thing no email of citilink,i ordered t3 on the 13 dec arrived on the 15 dec so i guess its not movietyme but sh*ttylink .any ideas anyone i am getting worried.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. britco

britco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    you just dont wanna see how your parcels are handled at the depots....fragile or not they get chucked around...i saw one parcel dropped on the conveyer so hard the rollers jumped out of the tracks

3. Welsh Thunderca

Welsh Thunderca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I ordered mine on the 8th Got to ****** Link on the 14th Shipped to local depot on the 15th and then got lost or probably a stocking filler for someone else. sh*tties tracking says loaded onto truck and ready for delivery. And it still says the same thing but they have told me its gone for a walk:oops:

4. nibby

nibby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Collected mine from city link, they couldn't find it at first, but when they did they said it was because the barcode was so faded that it couldn't be scanned into the computer and wasn't showing up on their system. If you give them all the info you can, address, name, consignment number etc, they should be able to find it from manual records or simply just by physically looking for it. Hope this helps...

5. Pug72

Pug72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Citylink seem to be a right cowboy outfit!

They've lost my 3 tier glass tv stand somehow!!

6. Chris05

Chris05

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Same problem here no HD-DVD drive. Becoming a common occurance. No tracking number from MovieTyme either with which to chase City Link up with (if it ever was couriered by them).

No replies to emails from MovieTyme either.

7. Welsh Thunderca

Welsh Thunderca

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Seem to be ignoring E mails . They have untill Tuesday before i phone credit card firm.:oops:

8. sinizterguy

sinizterguy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    City Link has been awful for me. They just leave the card without even bothering to knock or ring the damn doorbell and have the gall to claim that there was no one at home even when there are two people in the house, both on the lookout for a parcel which should have got there a century ago.

9. nick270881

nick270881

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +137
    It says on Movietyme's website that their Customer service dept is closed from Dec 22 thru Jan 2nd. That may be why you aren't getting a reply.